SOUTH COAST AIR QUALITY MANAGEMENT DISTRICT (SCAQMD) TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Funding is limited and submitting a rebate application does not guarantee you will receive a rebate. Rebates will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis until funding is depleted. Consumers with SCAQMD qualified Ultra-Low NOx furnaces installed during the rebate period are eligible until rebate funds are exhausted or SCAQMD issues a public notice closing the rebate offer period.
a. Funding will be made available in phases. If the available funding has been exhausted, the CLEANair program will continue to accept applications in order to apply funds as they become available.
b. If program funding has been completely exhausted or the program offering period has concluded, all non-funded applications may be denied.
2. Rebate amounts are subject to change.
3. All rebated furnaces are subject to an on-site inspection at the discretion of SCAQMD.
4. SCAQMD is not responsible for any taxes, fees, or tariffs that may be imposed as a result of furnace purchase and installation.
5. SCAQMD makes no representations or warranties relating to the furnaces subject to this program, including but not limited to any hazardous substances that may be contained in the product, the quality of the product, or the longevity of the product.
6. Applicant waives and releases the SCAQMD and its contractors or agents from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of the installation and use of furnaces pursuant to the CLEANair Furnace Rebate Program.
7. If installation cannot be verified, the applicant must reimburse the CLEANair Furnace Rebate Program for rebates received and any associated processing costs.
8. In order to be eligible, furnace models must be found on the Qualified Furnace List will be eligible for a rebate. Please check the [Qualified Furnace List] for details.
9. Applicants must have a qualified furnace installed before submitting the rebate application. Applicants are only eligible for rebates for furnaces installed at locations of which they are the owner or resident.
10. Rebate checks will become void 90 days after the date they are issued.
11. Rebate applications must be complete and are subject to verification and review for accuracy, including all necessary documentation. The supporting invoice must include the model number, serial number, the installation date, and the total installation amount for the qualifying furnace.